Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cry Baby, Cry Baby

I wrote this about my number two...but I am finding it familiar with number four... teething is tough!

Cry baby cry baby
What's a mom to do?
Have ten more I guess
And move into a shoe!

Daddy will never go for that!
Mommy would be a nut!
She's on her way there anyhow
'Cuz the baby's mouth won't shut!

Echoing through the hallway,
Up and down the stairs.
He thinks the world is falling apart
And acts like no one cares.

Mom tries and tries to rock him
And help him fall asleep.
She tries to help him shut his eyes
And not to make a peep.

Nothing seems to be working.
Mom has tried a dozen times!
Just give her some tequila
And a few fat fresh green limes!

Then all the noise around her
Will fade and become quit dim..
'Cuz when she finishes her drink,
The room begins to spin.

Then nighty night will greet her
And all will seem okay
Till the morning wakes her
And on the floor she lays.

Her head will begin throbbing
And sun will be to bright.
She'll want to crawl into bed
And then turn off the light!

Sounds like to much a pain...
So, I'll take another route.
I'll listen to this baby boy
Scream and hollar and shout!

Even though it's quite annoying
And it hurts my ears a bit,
I will try and try to help him
And hope that he will quit.

Even though he's noisy
I still do love him so
He needs me now,
I hear him, so I have to go.

No comments: