Sunday, June 15, 2008

Wooo Hoooo!

I am so excited! My sister in law and my niece have arrived from California! I am so glad that they are here. Since last time we saw each other wasn't exactly fun, I have been looking forward to June for quite some time. My family and I picked Tracie and Miranda up at the airport last night.

While I have been looking forward to them coming, I have also been a bit nervous. Why? You ask.... well, I have NOT been looking forward to when they leave. I have been almost fearful of their arrival because I know it will put them closer to the flight back home. They haven't purchased their tickets home yet. Tracie plans to stay about a month. I plan for her to stay about 2. I mean really, what is more important that chillin' out all summer with me?! I would really prefer to have them just move here permanently but they live with Tracie's grandpa, who is certain he can just not make it without her!

For Father's Day we are taking them to Enid so that Miranda can visit the grave sites of her dad and Papa. Then we will go to a big family picnic and visit with lots of relatives we don't see very often. It will be nice to see everyone for a holiday instead of a funeral. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Father's Day!

No comments: