Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged Game

Here are the rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago: Ten years ago I had been married one whole day, so you can guess what I was doing! Oh, it was a Tuesday so I went to work! You and your dirty mind!

Five Snacks I enjoy: In a perfect, non weight-gaining world:
1. Starbucks-grande-mocha-frappicino with lots of whip cream.
2. Starbucks Cranberry Orange Muffin (must be accompanied by number 1, while number 1 is okay on it's own or with a treat!
3. I Hate Chocolate (a delicious brownie treat I make)
4. M&M's and a glass of water
5. McDonalds sausage, egg and cheese biscuit with a md Dr. Pepper.

In the real world:
1. My husband is awesome and amazing.
2. I have the best, best friend ever.
3. I'm an internet junkie who is techo-spoiled along with techo-challenged.
4. I love movies, some shoot-em-up games and balloons.
5. I don’t like getting up early.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Secretly meet other people’s financial needs.
2. Be super thrilled that my husband could be home with us everyday...okay 6 days a week!
3. Travel in a huge travel trailor around the country and reach people for Jesus.
4. Open more network churches
5. Invest for our future generations to have wealth too.
Oh, and get a maid for sure, that one doesn't even count 'cuz it's a given!

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Mom
2. Wife
3. Cook
4. Teacher
5. Maid
Oh wait, those are five jobs that I currently have...here are five I had:
1. Childcare provider
2. Vacation Sales Agent for Delta Vacations, AAA Vacations and Marriott Vacations
3. Shift manager for Popcorn Poppers Express
4. Movie theater (where I met my husband) concession, door and film.
5. Snow Cone Stand (hey I was like 14!)

Three of my habits:
1. Clicking "update" as I walk by the computer to check email.
2. Collecting crap. I'm always bringing more junk home that we don't need.
3. Clamping my jaw. Even after my surgeries, it's sometimes really painful.

Five place I have lived:1
. Enid, Oklahoma (18 years)
2. Bartlesville, Oklahoma (1 year)
3. Ft. Lauderdale, Florida (1 year)
4. Enid, Oklahoma ( 1 year)
5. Edmond, Oklahoma (8 years)

What do you want others to get from your blog: A giggle or two. Selfishly, I think it's mostly for me. I love to write and it's kinda nice having a place to put it rather than just writing for no reason. I guess it would be nice to know if anyone is reading it or laughing at it. Of course right now, it's not been too funny.

Who are you going to tag:
I don't know...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you can make us giggle alright!! Especially with the email you sent out about not liking Green for your blog color!!