Monday, May 19, 2008

I need it to work this way!

In every car that I have owned with electric windows there has been this little feature that rolls the window down all the way when you press the button twice or all the way down. That was a long sentence! Anyway, it's great because when you pull up at the drive-thru, you just punch the thing and down in goes. Or, if you car has 'personality,' like our Yukon, you use this feature to roll the window down so that you can reach outside and open your own door because the inside handle is broken...again. So why is this feature only on the way down?! I go through the drive-thru, the lady hands we three tacos and a large Dr. Pepper. As I drive away, I want a drink of my Dr. Pepper!! Driving round the curve, I am trying to de-paper a straw and stick it in the precut straw hole in the lid, while holding down the button to roll the window up! I have to do this quick so that none of the flying bugs get into my car! Why can't the button work the same way on the way up as it does on the way down! I need it work this way! Anyone else have any stupid issues like this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't sweat the bugs they are protein!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobbi West said...

Ummm.....gross!! And they might be crickets so to save from crashing into the side of Taco Bell, I'll just roll the window up...QUICKLY!